Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today is a Thursday..... 2 good things and 1 not so good thing happened to me today...
The good things: Tomorrow no school.
End of Mdm Sia!!!!! Let us begin with Mdm Sia. She is so like OMG... This cannot do, that cannot do... like make me so angry!! Cannot even drink water during class. Just don't mark our work also scold. Then, when we do our work wrong 1 time, also scold!!!!! So what.......... I just knew it Mrs Ng will get no-good-at-all relieve teacher...
Bad thing: I fell down 2 times during P.E this morning!!! Because play with the Darren, Jia Chun, Jason and Lim Joe. First time fall down, I ankle pain and my skin of the knee came off and very PAIN.. Jia Chun also fall down. 2nd time, Jason also fall down... Jason always play cheat one.......

No comments: